On the 1st Monday of each month we have our very own Queensferry Networking Event. A very simple format where anyone can come along and grab a and a coffee & tell everyone what you do and what sort of business you are looking for so everyone in the room can help you grow. Normally we will have a group discussion on a different topic each month, whether it be finance, marketing, or sales process. Everyone can have their input and some who find the area a challenge can learn from those who don’t.
There is always the opportunity for each person attending to share information about their business, distributed any flyers or information and meet some of the Queensferry Ambition Board to ask any questions about our current projects.
We’d love you to join us and get involved. Don’t forget to bring your business cards with you too! Please feel free to invite businesses, clients or colleagues within your own networks to help grow this event.
7th April - 8:30am at the Inchcolm Inn
- Save £2000 on your NIC bill.
- The 2014 Budget - how will it affect you and your business.
5th May - 8:30am at Picnic at the Port
- Caroline St Johnston, Business Development Manager of the Port Edgar Water sports Centre will provide a short tour and presentation about the centre.
- We will also hear from Russell Aitken, Managing Director of Port Edgar Marina Ltd who will tell us about the exciting plans for the re-development of the Marina.
2nd June - 8:30am at the 3 Bridges
- Join us for a light breakfast and hear from Andrew Bourke of Absolute HR
7th July - 8:30am at Jitter Bean Cafe & Barista - Join us for a light breakfast and hear first-hand from the team at Indigo for an update on the Forth Bridges Festival
4th August - 8.30am at Frankie & Bennys
-Have you any thoughts on a one-stop shop facility to support all of the employers in Queensferry on all matters to do with training, recruitment and skills?
Then we’d love you to join us for some stimulating conversation at our next1st Monday networking event, 4th August at 8.30am. Joining us will be Anneliese Archibald, X-tra Mile.com
8th September - 8.30am at the Priory Church
- Queensferry Ambition would like to invite you to join us for our September networking breakfast hosted by Mark Taylor of Queensferry Tours and Forth Bridges Live in the very special venue of the Priory Churchon Hopetoun Road
- This month we’d like to have around the table discussion about the business issues that you find most challenging, share experiences
6th October - 8.30am at the Contact & Education Centre
- Certificate of Work Readiness – are you ready to do your bit?
3rd Novemeber - 8.30am at the Dakota
1st December - 8.30am Venue TBC
If you would like to come along please call the office or email@example.com
to book your space.